Shrimp Spaghetti for Two
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
- Dash of pepper
- 8 jumbo shrimp*
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In skillet, melt butter over low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, and saute for 5 minutes, stirring
- Combine shrimp mixture with spaghetti.
- Stir in cheese.
* If using smaller shrimp, add more than the amount specified.