This is even better the next day!
- 1 (12 ounce) package vermicelli spaghetti
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, cleaned,
cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
- In large saucepan, break spaghetti in half and cook according to package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, prepare remaining ingredients so they can be added
- Drain spaghetti and put back in saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients.
Toss like salad until cheese is melted.