Skid Road Stroganoff
- 8 ounces uncooked noodles (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (3 ounce) cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- Chopped parsley
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the bouillon cube and noodles; cook and drain.
Set noodles aside.
- Brown the garlic, onion and crumbled beef in the oil.
- Add the flour, salt, paprika
and mushrooms, stir, and let it cook 5 minutes.
- Over medium-low heat, add the soup and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sour cream
(keeping the heat low so it won't curdle) and let it all heat through.
- To serve, pile the noodles onto a platter, pile the stroganoff mix on top of
the noodles, then sprinkle chopped parsley over.
Makes 4 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.