Skillet Fettuccine Pie
Skillet Fettuccine Pie is a fun-to-make dish, sure to become a family favorite. Ready in less than 1 hour, this tasty main dish is great for family meals and casual entertaining.
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 1 (15 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook beef and onion in medium skillet until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in marinara sauce; heat through. Remove from heat; add mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Combine pasta, eggs, remaining Parmesan, butter and parsley in a large bowl; spoon over beef mixture. Cover; cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; invert onto serving platter.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 35 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.