Skillet Fettuccine Pie
Skillet Fettuccine Pie is a fun-to-make dish, sure to become a family favorite.
Ready in less than 1 hour, this tasty main dish is great for family meals and casual
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 1 (15-ounce) package BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook beef and onion in medium skillet until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in marinara sauce; heat through. Remove from heat; add mozzarella cheese
and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Combine pasta, eggs, remaining Parmesan, butter and parsley in a large bowl;
spoon over beef mixture. Cover; cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; invert onto serving platter.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé® and meals.com