Skillet Mac 'n' Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked corkscrew macaroni
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned,
stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, ketchup, Worcestershire and macaroni.
Heat through over low heat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.