Skillet Macaroni and Beef
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in a large skillet over moderate high heat. Add onions and pepper. Cook until light brown.
- Stir in ground beef and brown meat lightly, stirring frequently. Drain off fat.
- Stir in macaroni, mustard, tomato soup and sour cream. Blend well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Heat mixture to serving temperature.