- 1 (about 1 pound 10 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup whipping cream or Half-and-Half
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or 4-quart nonstick saucepot, bring ravioli, water and salt to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling, stirring gently to separate ravioli, 5 minutes. Do not drain water.
- Stir in pasta sauce. Cover and continue cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Stir in cream and heat through.
Yield: 4 servings