- 1 (about 1 pound 10 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet or 4-quart nonstick saucepot, bring ravioli, water
and salt to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling, stirring gently to separate
ravioli, 5 minutes. Do not drain water.
- Stir in pasta sauce. Cover and continue
cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until ravioli is
- Stir in cream and heat through.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes