Smoky Mac and Cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 8 ounces shell macaroni or mini wheels
- 8 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 slices bacon, crisply fried, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked sweet pepper seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon mesquite flavoring
- Cook macaroni in pot of lightly salted water according to package directions.
Drain and put into a baking dish.
- Mix in cheeses, mesquite flavoring, paprika and sweet pepper seasoning.
- Stir until cheese melts, adding milk for desired creaminess.
- Sprinkle bacon on top. Cover and vent in the corners.
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 50% power.
- Serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.