Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 4 cups medium egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain.
- Brown ground beef in butter, drain off fat, stir in tomato sauce, salt, garlic
salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Mix together sour cream, onions and noodles.
- In buttered (2-quart) casserole dish alternate layers of noodles and meat
mixture, beginning with noodles and ending with meat.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 15 minutes
or until cheese is lightly browned.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.