Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 4 cups medium egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain.
- Brown ground beef in butter, drain off fat, stir in tomato sauce, salt, garlic
salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Mix together sour cream, onions and noodles.
- In buttered (2-quart) casserole dish alternate layers of noodles and meat
mixture, beginning with noodles and ending with meat.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 15 minutes
or until cheese is lightly browned.