Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 12 ounces wide noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef.
- Add dry soup mix, tomato sauce and sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, lightly mix Cheese Mixture ingredients.
- In a deep casserole, make layers, starting with meat sauce, then noodles, then
- Top with 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F until bubbling.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.