Sour Cream Noodle Bake 2
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package dry onion
- 3 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 12 ounces
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef.
- Add dry soup mix, tomato sauce and sugar.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles per package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, lightly mix
Cheese Mixture ingredients.
- In a deep casserole, make layers, starting with meat sauce, then noodles, then
- Top with 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350
degrees F until bubbling.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.