Sour Cream Pasta
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 pint whipping
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Melt butter in small skillet or pan over low heat.
- Cut and crush garlic cloves
and add to butter. Sauté until garlic is tender.
- Strain butter to remove garlic.
- While garlic butter cools, mix together whipping cream and sour cream slowly
(so that it won't curdle).
- Add butter to cream mixture, while mixing with wire
- Add to pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.
If you need to reheat sauce before adding to pasta, do so carefully in
a double boiler as it curdles easily.