Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin
- 2 cups commercial spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon
crushed red pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sauce, beans, corn, chiles, cilantro, cumin and crushed red pepper. Heat
to boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Spoon sauce over spaghetti and
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.