- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 2 cups dry, uncooked macaroni
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons green chiles, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except butter and bread crumbs.
- Put into a casserole.
- Sprinkle with crumbs mixed with butter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.