- 1/2 pound vermicelli
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced Canadian bacon
- 1 cup diced ham steak
- 6 tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the package; drain well, and keep hot.
- Saute mushrooms in oil and butter until starting to turn golden.
- Add Canadian bacon and ham. Heat but do not brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese and eggs.
- Combine quickly with hot spaghetti, and serve immediately with extra