Spaghetti Chop Suey
- 2 pounds spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons fat (I use olive oil)
- 4 medium onions, sliced
- 1/2 clove garlic (I use much more!)
- 1/4 pound beef, chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh pork, chopped
- 1 (1 pound, 13 ounce) can tomatoes
- Salt and cayenne to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Boil spaghetti.
- Fry onions and garlic until glazed; remove garlic, add meat and
- Add tomatoes, salt and cayenne and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour over the hot, drained spaghetti and serve.
Source: The Settlement Cook Book
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes