Spaghetti with Clam Sauce
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 cans clams, chopped or minced, with juice
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes