- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped well
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 anchovy fillets,
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian style tomatoes
with juice, crushed well
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot red pepper
- In large pot, boil spaghetti till cooked al dente.
- Sauté garlic just until it starts to turn yellow. Add anchovies and parsley and
sauté, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste. And for that taste to REMEMBER, now
add some hot red pepper!
- Low simmer 25 minutes. Pour over spaghetti and you have pasta to..."REMEMBER WHEN!"
Source: Cooking For Us - In honor of Remember When magazine's 5th Anniversary