Spaghetti in Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Spaghetti in Mushroom Cheese Sauce is quick to make and features a creamy and
cheesy mushroom sauce. Garnish with parsley or cilantro to add some extra color
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (2.29 ounce) packet MAGGI Creamy Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounces) cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 (1.5 ounces) cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 box (16 ounces) dry
spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
- Fresh parsley or cilantro
- Mix milk and mushroom soup mix in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat; add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add soup mixture, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese; mix well. Cook, stirring
occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and sauce has thickened.
- Add spaghetti; toss until coated. Garnish with parsley.
Note from Linda. I would sauté some fresh mushrooms and add them to this just
before tossing the spaghetti with the sauce.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestle and meals.com.