Spaghetti Pork Bake
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound bulk sausage
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 17 ounces creamed corn
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces spaghetti, broken
into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup
grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pork, sausage, onion, and garlic in oil in heavy lidded pot until meat is
browned; drain off drippings.
- Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan, stir well.
- Spoon into a greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over
- Cover and refrigerate 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
- Let come to room temperature; bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until
Yields 10 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.