This dish is colorful, delicious, and simple; it's also good for you, because
it's filled with vegetables but has very little fat. Plus, you can substitute
or add sliced zucchini, sliced broccoli, or well-drained and seeded tomato wedges
for the vegetable combination listed here.
- 1/2 pound thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, stripped
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except spaghetti, cheese, and parsley
over medium heat. Simmer just until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Serve over hot spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.