- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of boiling water as directed on package. Drain and reserve
- In a skillet, brown beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic. Drain well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except for the cooked spaghetti and cheese. Simmer, covered,
for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange spaghetti on a platter, top with chili meat sauce, then top with cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes