- 16 ounces spaghetti
- Italian seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (6-7 ounce) can peas, drained
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a Dutch oven, fry the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and Italian
seasoning to taste. Let simmer while spaghetti is cooking; stirring occasionally.
- Drain the spaghetti and add back into Dutch oven along with the meat and
spaghetti sauce; add peas; add on top shredded Cheddar cheese (amount to
liking); put in 400 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Brenda.