- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or butter
- 8 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Parboil broccoli in 1/2 cup water for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- In medium skillet,
sauté onion and garlic in vegetable oil or butter until tender but not brown.
pepperoni and mushrooms and cook over medium heat 5 minutes more.
- Add broccoli and
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Toss spaghetti
with other ingredients, including Parmesan cheese, and serve.