- 4 to 6 ounces Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1/2 pint fresh cream
- 1 clove garlic
- Freshly-ground Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Crush Roquefort with fork in a small bowl and add cream gradually while stirring
until contents are the consistency of medium paste.
- Add crushed clove garlic. Keep
mixture at room temperature and cook spaghetti.
- Drain cooked spaghetti and place in serving bowl.
- Add paste mixture to hot spaghetti
and toss like a salad until spaghetti and cheese are well mixed.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan
and serve immediately.