- 4 to 6 ounces Roquefort or blue cheese
- 1/2 pint fresh cream
- 1 clove garlic
- Freshly-ground Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- Crush Roquefort with fork in a small bowl and add cream gradually while stirring
until contents are the consistency of medium paste.
- Add crushed clove garlic. Keep mixture at room temperature and cook spaghetti.
- Drain cooked spaghetti and place in serving bowl.
- Add paste mixture to hot spaghetti and toss like a salad until spaghetti and cheese
are well mixed.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.