- 4 or 5 slices of bacon, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes (or whole tomatoes, cut up)
- 1/2 cup ketchup or chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 ounces uncooked medium noodles
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp; drain, reserving drippings. Crumble
bacon and set aside.
- Cook onions and ground beef in bacon drippings until no longer pink. Drain, if
- Add tomatoes, peppers, catsup (or sauce), salt and pepper. Stir together.
- Stir in uncooked noodles. Cook, covered, over low heat for 30 minutes or until noodles
are tender, stirring frequently.
- Pour into serving dish and top with crumbled bacon.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.