- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cans beef broth
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put beef and onion in deep pot and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients except sour
cream. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream, and serve at once.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.