Speedy Spinach Spaghetti
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, linguine or vermicelli, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package
frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain spinach well, squeezing out
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients in the container of an
electric blender or food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan; heat through.
- When pasta is done, drain well.
- Toss sauce with pasta.
- Serve immediately.
Each serving provides:429 Calories, 20 g Protein, 80.7 g Carbohydrates, 2.2
g Fat, 5.2 mg Cholesterol, 504 mg Sodium, Calories from Fat 5%
Source: National Pasta Association