- 8 ounces vermicelli
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in a large mixing
- Combine egg and milk. Pour over pasta and mix well.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Pour pasta mixture into
- Cover pasta with spaghetti sauce.
- Layer pepperoni over sauce and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.