- 8 ounces vermicelli
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce)
jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in a large mixing
- Combine egg and milk. Pour over pasta and mix well.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Pour pasta mixture into
- Cover pasta with spaghetti sauce.
- Layer pepperoni over sauce and top with mozzarella
and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes
or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.