Stir Fried Pasta Primavera
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 4 carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- In a pot of boiling, salted water water, cook broccoli until bright green, 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a colander, reserving the water in the pot.
- Add pasta to the pot and cook until al dente, drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta cooking water.
- Heat a skillet or wok. Swirl in 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion, stir fry until fragrant.
- Swirl in remaining oil. Add broccoli and carrots and stir fry until carrots begin to wilt.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Swirl in cream, bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Stir in Parmesan and basil.
- Add pasta and reserved cooking water to the wok and toss to coat, season with salt and pepper, then serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.