- 2 (15 ounce) cans marinara sauce
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package Golden Grain Stuff-a-Roni (or manicotti)
- Cover bottom of oblong 2-quart baking dish with 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- In a saute pan, brown beef and onion in oil; add bread crumbs, spinach, Parmesan,
eggs, salt and pepper.
- Fill uncooked manicotti with beef mixture, and arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- Add 1/2 cup water to remaining sauce; stir, and pour over the top of manicotti dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.