Stuffed Jumbo Shells
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey, diced
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 12 ounces jumbo shells
- Cook shells until barely soft.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Stuff shells with filling mixture and put into casserole.
- Sprinkle lots of grated cheese over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.