Stuffed Shells Formaggio
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- In an 8-quart pot, bring water to a boil and cook shells for 8 minutes,
Drain with hot water and cool immediately with cold water. Drain and place open
side down on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of ingredients except the spaghetti sauce.
- Place a thin layer of spaghetti sauce onto the bottom of a 12 x 9 x 2 inch
baking dish. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each pasta shell and place open side up, in
a single layer, in prepared pan.
- Pour the rest of sauce over the stuffed shells.
- Loosely cover with foil, and bake for 40 minutes.
Serves 12 small servings or 6 to 8 large servings.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.