Stuffed Shells Formaggio
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces spaghetti sauce
- In an 8-quart pot, bring water to a boil and cook shells for 8 minutes,
Drain with hot water and cool immediately with cold water. Drain and place open
side down on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of ingredients except the spaghetti sauce.
- Place a thin layer of spaghetti sauce onto the bottom of a 12 x 9 x 2 inch
baking dish. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each pasta shell and place open side up, in
a single layer, in prepared pan.
- Pour the rest of sauce over the stuffed shells.
- Loosely cover with foil, and bake for 40 minutes.
Serves 12 small servings or 6 to 8 large servings.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Recipe by Lisa Stapor (artsycook)