- 1 package jumbo shells
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 pounds ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 29 ounces marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Parboil shells for 9 minutes. Drain and arrange on a flat surface.
- Cook spinach and mix with ricotta or cottage cheese, egg and Parmesan cheese.
Spoon into shells.
- Combine sauce and spices. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Spread a little sauce into baking dish.
- Arrange shells in dish and cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.