- 1 package jumbo shells
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 pounds ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 29 ounces marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Parboil shells for 9 minutes. Drain and arrange on a flat surface.
- Cook spinach and mix with ricotta or cottage cheese, egg and Parmesan cheese. Spoon into shells.
- Combine sauce and spices. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Spread a little sauce into baking dish.
- Arrange shells in dish and cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.