Swiss Cheese Noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttered crumbs
- Add Swiss cheese to the hot noodles.
- Add onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and butter. Cool.
- Combine Swiss cheese mixture with sour cream. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Place in buttered casserole.
- Top with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.