Taco Mac and Cheese
A super easy, tasty and filling dish that will delight all of your family.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese, cut up
- Brown meat. Drain.
- Stir in water, salsa and chili powder. Bring to a boil; stir in
macaroni; cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until water is almost absorbed.
- Add Velveeta; stir until melted.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips, chopped green onions and tomatoes, if
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.