Taco Spaghetti Skillet
A Pot-Sized Pasta recipe with the flavor of tacos made in one pan using ground beef, zesty tomatoes and spaghetti, topped with sour cream.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 (1.5 ounce) envelope mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original DicedTomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces dry Pot-Sized™ Spaghetti, uncooked
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled
and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add taco seasoning, undrained tomatoes and water; stir to combine.
- Add spaghetti; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and cook 10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender,
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Yield: 6 servings (1 cup each) | Prep Time: 15 Min
Pot-Sized Spaghetti is 5 inches long - the perfect size to fit in a pan without
breaking. If Pot-Sized Spaghetti is not available, break regular spaghetti in half
for this recipe.
Nutrition Information Amount per Serving Calories 295
% Daily Value* Total Fat 7 gram 10% Saturated fat 3 gram 16% Cholesterol
54 mg 18% Sodium 669 mg 28% Carbohydrate 36 gram 12% Dietary fiber 2 gram 6% Sugars
3 gram Protein 22 gram Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 4% Iron 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: