- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 can mushrooms (optional)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- Cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips, crumbled
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Brown hamburger; drain.
- Mix with taco seasoning mix, taco sauce, mushrooms
and spaghetti sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti, then mix into the hamburger mixture.
- Put into
a casserole dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees F until the cheese is melted.
- Spread as much sour cream on top as you desire.
- Sprinkle cheese and crumbled
tortilla chips on top.
- Serve hot.
- Add shredded lettuce and tomatoes, if desired.
This is great served hot or as a leftover.