Taco Stuffed Shells
Taco Stuffed Shells are made with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and black beans.
- 8 ounces uncooked jumbo pasta shells (about 24 shells from 12 ounce box)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can drained black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 cups), divided
- 1 cup mild salsa
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Add taco seasoning mix, crushed tomatoes, corn, black beans and 1 cup of the shredded cheese; stir well until cheese is melted.
- Fill each pasta shell with about 1 tablespoon beef mixture; place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Top filled shells with salsa; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.