Three Cheeses Spinach Pasta
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 1/3 cup creamy cottage cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 junior-size jar baby food spinach
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook spaghetti; drain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the next 9 ingredients.
- Butter a shallow, ovenproof casserole; place spaghetti in it.
- Pour cheese mixture over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes