- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 large can tuna, drained and flaked
- Saute onion in butter with oregano until tender.
- Blend in soup; add remaining ingredients.
- Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.