- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound American
process cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento*
- 1 cup chopped ripe or green
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook spaghetti until tender in boiling, salted water; drain well.
- Melt butter
in skillet. Add onion, pepper and celery. Cook until tender.
- Add cream, olives and
cheese. Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in tuna. Pour over spaghetti.
- Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and sprinkle top with more grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
* Omit chopped pimento if using stuffed green olives. You can also substitute
evaporated milk for the heavy cream.