- 1 1/4 cups spaghetti (not thin)
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup turkey broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 3/4 cups shredded sharp
- Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces. Cook, drain and rinse.
- Place turkey and onion
- Mix soup, broth, salt and pepper. Pour over meat.
- dd 1 cup of the
cheese and the spaghetti. Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
A double recipe should be baked for 1 hour.