Turkey Tetrazzini 2
- 1/2 cup sliced, canned mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth or bouillon
- 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup
shredded, aged cheese
- Lightly brown the mushrooms and onions in margarine. Stir in flour. Cook until
- Stir in the broth and cream.
- Add salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Cook,
stirring often, until mixture boils.
- Place a layer of cooked spaghetti in a buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Cover with
a layer of diced turkey and a layer of sauce. Repeat.
- Finish with a layer of spaghetti.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
can be made ahead and refrigerated until baking time.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.