- 1/2 cup sliced, canned mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth or bouillon
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded, aged cheese
- Lightly brown the mushrooms and onions in margarine. Stir in flour. Cook until
- Stir in the broth and cream.
- Add salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Cook, stirring often, until mixture boils.
- Place a layer of cooked spaghetti in a buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Cover with a layer of diced turkey and a layer of sauce. Repeat.
- Finish with a layer of spaghetti.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
This can be made ahead and refrigerated until baking time.