Vegetable Filled Manicotti
- 12 to 16 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach,thawed and drained
- 1 egg
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook manicotti shells al dente.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and
spread out evenly.
- Combine garlic, Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, carrot, spinach, egg and pepper
in a bowl and mix well.
- Gently stuff each shell with cheese/vegetable mixture.
- Place filled manicotti shells on top of spaghetti sauce.
- Pour remaining half of spaghetti
sauce over manicotti and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 - 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pasta Recipes