Zippy Zucchini Pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) package angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp tender.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes. Heat through.
- Drain pasta and top with zucchini mixture.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.