Zippy Zucchini Pasta
- 1 (7 ounce) package angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp tender.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes. Heat through.
- Drain pasta and top with zucchini mixture.