Bloody Mary Lasagna
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packages spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 bottle bloody Mary mix, divided
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese to top
- Brown meat. Add dry spaghetti sauce mixes, 3/4 bottle bloody Mary
mix and tomato sauce. Bring to boil 10 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese and eggs.
- First layer meat on bottom of a lasagna
pan or 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Add dry noodles on top, then cottage
- Repeat layers, ending with meat on top.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
Yield: 9 large servings or 12 smaller servings