Cheese Garden Lasagna
The fresh taste of summer laden with your favorite cheeses!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup each asparagus, zucchini, green onions, yellow squash and red pepper, diced
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups (15 ounces) Wisconsin Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Parmesan Cheese, grated, divided use
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Wisconsin Mozzarella Cheese, shredded, divided use
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Smoked Provolone Cheese, shredded, divided use
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and Saute, 1 to 2
- Add asparagus, zucchini, onions, squash, red pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes and
spinach; saute stirring frequently, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in basil, oregano and vinegar; set aside.
- In bowl, stir together ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place layer of noodles (4 noodles) on bottom of prepared pan. Spread 1/2 ricotta
mixture over noodles, top with 1/3 vegetable mixture, 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1/2
- Repeat with noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, 1/3 vegetable mixture,
3/4 cup mozzarella and remaining provolone. Top with noodles, remaining vegetable
mixture, mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes; serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes