As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with no beans
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with
nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 2 cups
Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced green onions, corn, egg, salt and pepper;
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over the bottom of the baking dish. Place 3
lasagna noodles over the chili. Place half of the ricotta mixture
evenly over the noodles then top with half of the remaining chili.
Place 3 noodles over the chili then top with the remaining cheese
mixture. Place the 3 remaining noodles over the cheese mixture then
top with the remaining chili. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and sprinkle the lasagna
with the remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining green onion, and
let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes