Cordon Bleu Lasagna
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan
and 1/4 cup parsley; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in the bottom of a greased 13
x 9-inch baking dish. Layer with half of the noodles and ricotta
mixture. Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture and half
of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes