As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 (8 ounce) cans Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 8 ounces ricotta or cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onions, garlic, and seasonings; pour off
- Stir in Hunt's Sauce; simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend ricotta and eggs.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread 1/4 cup meat sauce in a thin layer; add layer
of half the noodles, all the ricotta mixture and half the mozzarella. Cover cheese
layer with half the meat sauce and all remaining noodles. Top with remaining meat
sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lasagna Recipes